For Organization's who want to improve their bottom line through increased employee engagement
Two kinds of factors shape employee engagement: extrinsic rewards, such as pay, benefits, promotions, awards, etc; and intrinsic rewards—psychological rewards that fuel engagement by providing a positive emotional charge. The Work Engagement Profile uniquely focuses on measuring intrinsic rewards and providing insights that can directly affect your organization's bottom line because it addresses work engagement at the core level—the employee's feelings about the work itself.
The Work Engagement Profile Interpretive Report, measures four intrinsic psychological rewards—meaningfulness, choice, competence, and progress—that individuals receive directly from their work. Personalized analysis of interpretive information for the scores of each intrinsic reward includes building blocks for improving and strengthening that reward. The Interpretive Report concludes with a detailed Action Plan worksheet for developmental planning.
Here are some features of the Work Engagement Profile Interpretive Report:
- Provides a personalized interpretation with appealing graphics
- Explains four intrinsic rewards that influence employee engagement
- Includes "building blocks" and an Action Plan worksheet
- Offers important discussion points for employee and manager
"I have used the instrument with several clients, most recently as part of a leadership development program for new supervisors at a steel mill. The instrument was very enlightening for them to understand their level of personal engagement, as well as factors they as leaders might seek to more meaningfully engage their direct reports."
—Barbara Trautlein, PhD
Work Engagement Profile Interpretive Report is most helpful for:
- INDIVIDUALS who want to learn more about their own personal work rewards, understand both what moves you toward your work and what gets in the way of enjoying what you do. This report outlines and walks you through the process on how you can make different choices to control and change what you do, and how you feel about the work you do on a daily basis.
- COMPANIES that want to understand, measure and address workforce engagement - one of the most important measures of organizational productivity, trust, accountability and employee turn-over.
Work Engagement Profile Interpretive Report