The MBTI Team Report will increase the work productivity as well as create a positive atmosphere for your team or company.
- Develop your team from good to great. This product is excellent for creating a work productivity for corporate, non-profit, community, educational and athletic groups and teams.
- Take the complexity out of team-building trainings and develop high-functioning teams with this powerful tool.
- Each order includes the MBTI® Interpretive Report for Organizations, a 16-page Team Report for Team Members, a 23-page Team Facilitator Report, and one hour of consulting time for the group with an MBTI Team Report Adviser.
The 16-page Team report for Team Members, which offers comprehensive information for promoting cooperation and efficiency for teams of up to 125 members. It describes a team's MBTI "team type", along with team strengths, blind spots and the organization's influence on the team. It also contains personalized type information for team members so they can see how they fit on the team, plus action plans to improve the effectiveness of the team and individual members. Furthermore, it compares the team's problem-solving style and preferred use of time with those of individual team members. This product includes a 23-page MBTI Team Facilitator Report, which offers type-customized tips and activity ideas to assist in workshop planning. Lastly, this MBTI Team Report includes a Team Type Table outlining the team's preferences, attitude, function, energy and perception, judging, orientation pairs, as well as temperaments.
- Easy to understand, insightful and feels "true"
- Developed for normal, healthy people at work and at home
- Scientifically developed, highly reliable and valid
- Backed by ongoing global research
- Available in 20 plus languages
- Because the MBTI is a real psychological test, we provide a choice of free slide shares and ongoing webinars that walk you through understanding your personal assessment.
Packages Start at $500.
For Teams of six to 10 people, please see Team Report for 6-10 People. For groups larger than 10, please call us at 202-237-7179.
Additional customized services for your team are available. A description of some of our customized team services can be found on our corporate website at SLS Global. For more information, please call us at 202-237-7179.
We provide free, ongoing general webinars for all individuals. However, if you would like a webinar or on-site training for your unique group or team, please call us for more information at 202-237-7179.
The Myers-Briggs Type Inventory (MBTI) is the world's most popular, best researched personality assessment. For 50 years, the MBTI's positive approach to understanding the difference between healthy people has helped millions of individuals around the world gain insights about themselves and how we relate to others. Used by individuals, companies and corporations, schools and non-profits, the MBTI is a powerful tool for improving how we all communicate, build a career, learn, lead, react to change and conflict, manage stress and function best within a team and organization.