Learn how to manage stress to realize success.
No matter the context -- in work or in everyday life -- we all encounter stressors that can either undermine our performance or propel our success, depending on how we react to them. This 9-page report:
- Explains the circumstances or events that are likely to trigger stress reactions.
- Describes the impact of stress on personality characteristics.
- Provides do's and don'ts for handling stress and leveraging natural strengths.
- Suggests approaches for tapping others for support.
- Comes with a webinar to help you get the most out of your unique MBTI report. Individual or group interpretation advisement is also available.
The Myers-Briggs Type Inventory (MBTI) is the world's most popular, best researched personality assessment. For 50 years, the MBTI's positive approach to understanding the difference between healthy people has helped millions of individuals around the world gain insights about themselves and how we relate to others. Used by individuals, companies and corporations, schools and non-profits, the MBTI is a powerful tool for improving how we all communicate, build a career, learn, lead, react to change and conflict, manage stress and function best within a team and organization.
- Easy to understand, insightful and feels "true".
- Developed for normal, healthy people at work and at home.
- Scientifically developed, highly reliable and valid.
- Backed by on-going global research.
- Available in 20+ languages.
Because the MBTI is a real psychological test, we provide a choice of free slide shares and on-going webinars that walk you through understanding your personal assessment.
We provide free, on-going general webinars for all individuals. However, if you would like a webinar or on-site training for your unique group or team, please call us for more information at 202-237-7179.