Get a clear understanding about yourself & others and the impact Type has on your daily interactions at work and in life.
- MBTI outlines four of your basic personality preferences that explain how you:
- Focus your attention and get your energy;
- Take in and use information;
- Making decisions; and
- Respond to and organize the external world.
- Understand yourself and your approach to day-to-day life.
- Comes with a webinar to help you get the most out of your unique MBTI report.
Most helpful for individuals who wish to:
- Discover personality preferences that influence every area of life.
- Choose careers that are most interesting and maximize talent.
- Make learning more interesting and efficient.
- Understand family, friends and colleagues members better.
Companies use with their workforce in order to:
- Provide rich, accurate self-learning opportunities for employees.
- Improve employee communication.
- Maximize teamwork.
- Build leadership.
- Make learning & training more interesting, efficient and cost-effective.
The Myers-Briggs Type Inventory (MBTI) is the world's most popular, best researched personality assessment. For 50 years, the MBTI's positive approach to understanding the difference between healthy people has helped millions of individuals around the world gain insights about themselves and how we relate to others. Used by individuals, companies and corporations, schools and non-profits, the MBTI is a powerful tool for improving how we all communicate, build a career, learn, lead, react to change and conflict, manage stress and function best within a team and organization.
- Easy to understand, insightful and feels "true".
- Developed for normal, healthy people at work and at home.
- Scientifically developed, highly reliable and valid.
- Backed by on-going global research.
- Available in 20+ languages.
Because the MBTI is a real psychological test, we provide a choice of free slide shares and on-going webinars that walk you through understanding your personal assessment.
We provide free, on-going general webinars for all individuals. However, if you would like a webinar or on-site training for your unique group or team, please call us for more information at 202-237-7179.