Understand yourself, team, and co-workers better by knowing how different types impact daily interactions with this online Myers Briggs test.
- This online Myers Briggs test will help to build your organization by learning how to understand people with different types of work techniques.
- To build on employee strengths and target areas for further growth, this six-page report is an ideal option for use in organization development, leadership development, and team-building applications.
- This product is most helpful for individuals who wish to clarify and understand their: work style, contribution to the organization, leadership style, referred work environment, best way to learn, potential career pitfalls, and areas for improving workplace effectiveness.
This online Myers Briggs Test report includes: in depth descriptions on how MBTI type may be expressed in the organization and how it may impact your work, relates MBTI preferences to your likes and dislikes in work settings, explains how you prefer to communicate, lead, and problem-solve, provides personalized suggestions for development, and comes with a webinar to help you get the most out of your unique MBTI report. Companies use this report with their workforce in order to: align employees with organizational culture, identify opportunities for employee development, build high performing teams and workgroups, optimize organizational productivity, address potential organizational pitfalls, increase organizational communication, and reduce potential destructive conflict. If you would prefer to talk one-on-one with one of our expert advisors, please select an option below. If you are interested in using this product within your organization, please call for pricing.
- Easy to understand, insightful, and feels "true".
- Developed for normal, healthy people at work and at home.
- Scientifically developed, highly reliable and valid.
- Backed by ongoing global research.
- Available in 20 plus languages.
- Because the MBTI is a real psychological test, we provide a choice of free slide shares and ongoing webinars that walk you through understanding your personal assessment.
We provide free, ongoing general webinars for all individuals. However, if you would like a webinar or on-site training for your unique group or team, please call us for more information at 202-237-7179.
The Myers-Briggs Type Inventory (MBTI) is the world's most popular, best researched personality assessment. For 50 years, the MBTI's positive approach to understanding the difference between healthy people has helped millions of individuals around the world gain insights about themselves and how we relate to others. Used by individuals, companies and corporations, schools and nonprofits, the MBTI is a powerful tool for improving how we all communicate, build a career, learn, lead, react to change and conflict, manage stress, and function best within a team and organization.