Understand yourself, team & co-workers better by knowing how Type impacts daily interactions.
To build on employee strengths and target areas for further growth, this 6-page report is an ideal option for use in organization development, leadership development, and team-building applications. This report:
- Describes in depth how MBTI type may be expressed in the organization and how it may impact your work.
- Relates MBTI preferences to your likes and dislikes in work settings.
- Explains how you prefer to communicate, lead, and problem-solve.
- Provides personalized suggestions for development.
- Comes with a webinar to help you get the most out of your unique MBTI report.
Most helpful for individuals who wish to clarify and understand their:
- Work style.
- Contribution to the organization.
- Leadership style.
- Preferred work environment.
- Best way to learn.
- Potential career pitfalls.
- Areas for improving workplace effectiveness.
Companies use with their workforce in order to:
- Align employees with organizational culture.
- Identify opportunities for employee development.
- Build high performing teams and work groups.
- Optimize organizational productivity.
- Address potential organizational pitfalls.
- Increase organizational communication.
- Reduce potential destructive conflict.
If you would prefer to talk one-on-one with one of our expert advisors, please select an option below. If you are interested in using this product within your organization, please call for pricing.
The Myers-Briggs Type Inventory (MBTI) is the world's most popular, best researched personality assessment. For 50 years, the MBTI's positive approach to understanding the difference between healthy people has helped millions of individuals around the world gain insights about themselves and how we relate to others. Used by individuals, companies and corporations, schools and non-profits, the MBTI is a powerful tool for improving how we all communicate, build a career, learn, lead, react to change and conflict, manage stress and function best within a team and organization.
- Easy to understand, insightful and feels "true".
- Developed for normal, healthy people at work and at home.
- Scientifically developed, highly reliable and valid.
- Backed by on-going global research.
- Available in 20+ languages.
Because the MBTI is a real psychological test, we provide a choice of free slide shares and on-going webinars that walk you through understanding your personal assessment.
We provide free, on-going general webinars for all individuals. However, if you would like a webinar or on-site training for your unique group or team, please call us for more information at 202-237-7179.