Make better decisions and more impactful contributions.
Sharp decision-making skills are a hallmark of effective leadership and management. Honing these skills and learning how to adapt our decision-making style to suit evolving roles and responsibilities are critical for sustained success in today's ever-changing organizations. This 9-page report:
- Uses type preferences as a framework for understanding our unique decision-making style.
- Alerts us to our decision-making strengths, potential challenges, and areas for development.
- Explains the impact of our MBTI preferences on our decision-making style and provides a simple approach for engaging less developed functions.
The Myers-Briggs Type Inventory (MBTI) is the world's most popular, best researched personality assessment. For 50 years, the MBTI's positive approach to understanding the difference between healthy people has helped millions of individuals around the world gain insights about themselves and how we relate to others. Used by individuals, companies and corporations, schools and non-profits, the MBTI is a powerful tool for improving how we all communicate, build a career, learn, lead, react to change and conflict, manage stress and function best within a team and organization.
- Easy to understand, insightful and feels "true".
- Developed for normal, healthy people at work and at home.
- Scientifically developed, highly reliable and valid.
- Backed by on-going global research.
- Available in 20+ languages.
Because the MBTI is a real psychological test, we provide a choice of free slide shares and on-going webinars that walk you through understanding your personal assessment.
We provide free, on-going general webinars for all individuals. However, if you would like a webinar or on-site training for your unique group or team, please call us for more information at 202-237-7179.