Get at the root of conflict more effectively and solve it.
Most people think of conflict as a type of interaction with a negative emotional charge. Although it may appear to be triggered by a straight forward issue, more often than not, conflict exists because some core element of trust, belief, authority or passion is being challenged.
This report helps us understand how our MBTI type preferences influence our approach and response to conflict and provides a framework for dealing with conflict situations more effectively. This 11-page report:
- Offers suggestions for how to adjust our natural style to effectively navigate conflicts when they arise and to foster better relationships moving forward.
- Provides a detailed overview of our conflict style with specific information on key strengths and likely conflict triggers, as well as potential blind sports and areas for further development.
- Explains the essential attributes associated with different conflict styles and offers insights into how others may view -- and typically want to address -- a conflict situation.
Most helpful for individuals who wish to:
- Discover how personality preferences guide you in conflict situations.
- Learn about and appreciate personal conflict management style.
- Understand the conflict management styles of others.
- Gain new strategies when approaching, working through and resolving conflicts.
Organizations use with their workforce in order to:
- Help individuals within the organization identify conflict triggers.
- Reduce employee frustration and lost productivity resulting from unresolved conflict.
- Identify employee and team strengths in managing conflict.
- For teams & work groups, promote cooperation, communication and trust by learning to value differences and findareas of agreement.
Each order includes an MBTI® 2-page Profile Report and the Conflict Style Report as well as a general webinar to help you understand the overall results and value of the MBTI Conflict Report. However, conflict can be difficult to work through and overcome. For additional support, individual and group interpretation and advisement with one of our business psychologists is also available. Please call for more information and pricing -- 202-237-7179.
The Myers-Briggs Type Inventory (MBTI) is the world's most popular, best researched personality assessment. For 50 years, the MBTI's positive approach to understanding the difference between healthy people has helped millions of individuals around the world gain insights about themselves and how we relate to others. Used by individuals, companies and corporations, schools and non-profits, the MBTI is a powerful tool for improving how we all communicate, build a career, learn, lead, react to change and conflict, manage stress and function best within a team and organization.
- Easy to understand, insightful and feels "true".
- Developed for normal, healthy people at work and at home.
- Scientifically developed, highly reliable and valid.
- Backed by on-going global research.
- Available in 20+ languages.
Because the MBTI is a real psychological test, we provide a choice of free slide shares and on-going webinars that walk you through understanding your personal assessment.
We provide free, on-going general webinars for all individuals. However, if you would like a webinar or on-site training for your unique group or team, please call us for more information at 202-237-7179.