All-in-One MBTI Assessment & Interpretation.
For the first time ever, and without the need for interpretation by a consultant, the genuine Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI) assessment and a basic gold standard interpretation are combined in one powerful package available online. The MBTI® Complete interactive learning process allows you and organizational employees to:
- Take the full MBTI assessment on their own timetable and at their own pace
- Learn about type and how it works
- Determine their four-letter type and verify their results
- Receive a 3-page description of their best-fit type
- Learn about their type preferences, including how they interact with others, their strengths, and important areas for growth
MBTI®Complete is most helpful for:
- INDIVIDUALS who want to know more about how they approach life and why. This information can add to your ability to be more effective at work and in your life. Bottom line -- it can help to increase your emotional IQ.
- ORGANIZATIONS who wish to:
- Accelerate training effectiveness
- Ensure consistent, high-quality interpretations
- Extend your organizational reach
- Reduces costs because webinars and facilitators for interpretation are not needed.
Combine the MBTI Complete with information from Products to Enhance Your Learning for even more specific and powerful help.
The Myers-Briggs Type Inventory (MBTI) is the world's most popular, best researched personality assessment. For 50 years, the MBTI's positive approach to understanding the difference between healthy people has helped millions of individuals around the world gain insights about themselves and how we relate to others. Used by individuals, companies and corporations, schools and non-profits, the MBTI is a powerful tool for improving how we all communicate, build a career, learn, lead, react to change and conflict, manage stress and function best within a team and organization.
- Easy to understand, insightful and feels "true".
- Developed for normal, healthy people at work and at home.
- Scientifically developed, highly reliable and valid.
- Backed by on-going global research.
- Available in 20+ languages.
Because the MBTI is a real psychological test, we provide a choice of free slide shares and on-going webinars that walk you through understanding your personal assessment.
We provide free, on-going general webinars for all individuals. However, if you would like a webinar or on-site training for your unique group or team, please call us for more information at 202-237-7179.