Learn the best strategies to communicate more effectively.
We communicate with others every day on many levels. We may not always take time to analyze how our natural communication style affects others. Learning about MBTI type preferences can help you understand important differences in communication style.
Excellent for increasing positive communication between people, members of a team or organization.
This 9-page report:
- Describes in detail the communication style for each person.
- Helps each person understand their strengths and overall approach to communication.
- Offers practical tips for communicating effectively with others.
Comes with a webinar to help you get the most out of your unique MBTI report.
Most helpful for individuals who wish to:
- Appreciate their own natural communication style.
- Become aware of how style preference influences communication with other people.
- Learn strategies to improve effective communication with others.
Companies use with their workforce in order to:
- Improve the organization-wide communication.
- Enhance ability to compete in today's global, fast-paced, team-oriented organizations.
- Improve competitive advantage through effective communication.
Individual and group interpretation advisement is also available.
The Myers-Briggs Type Inventory (MBTI) is the world's most popular, best researched personality assessment. For 50 years, the MBTI's positive approach to understanding the difference between healthy people has helped millions of individuals around the world gain insights about themselves and how we relate to others. Used by individuals, companies and corporations, schools and non-profits, the MBTI is a powerful tool for improving how we all communicate, build a career, learn, lead, react to change and conflict, manage stress and function best within a team and organization.
- Easy to understand, insightful and feels "true".
- Developed for normal, healthy people at work and at home.
- Scientifically developed, highly reliable and valid.
- Backed by on-going global research.
- Available in 20+ languages.
Because the MBTI is a real psychological test, we provide a choice of free slide shares and on-going webinars that walk you through understanding your personal assessment.
We provide free, on-going general webinars for all individuals. However, if you would like a webinar or on-site training for your unique group or team, please call us for more information at 202-237-7179.