The BOEI Group Report is used with the BOEI Organizational Report and allows you to customize feedback to the organization based on its unique structure and make-up. Group reports:
- provide top management with pertinent information about groups within the organization to aid in key decisions and planning.
- compare administrator-defined groups (e.g., departments, teams, or occupational levels) and compare groups to the overall organization (up to five groups per report).
- define your groups prior to administering the BOEI.
- Allow purchase of multiple Group Reports to assess complex organizational structures.
To generate this report, a BOEI Individual Report is Required for each person to be included in the organization or group report. These reports must be ordered seperately for each individual in the organization or group.
You may also support and enhance your efforts by tapping into the expertise of our business psychologists or organizational development consultants. If you are interested in expanded service, please call for more information on details, pricing, scheduling, and consulting assistance.
The BOEI is a powerful organizational survey designed to assess the Emotional Intelligence of an organization as a whole as well as across departments, teams, and divisions. Organizational Emotional Intelligence refers to emotional abilities at the organizational or cultural level.
The BOEI identifies blind spots around which corrective development strategies can be formulated. When deployed thoughtfully, it provides the basis for improving trust and interaction among individuals, teams, and departments. Team building, leadership development, and planning are among the functions that the BOEI can positively impact. Personalized feedback enables individuals to compare their own scores against the organization as a whole and their workgroup. In this way, individuals can learn the degree to which they 'fit' and how their thoughts compare to others within the organization. The BOEI is a scientifically validated tool.
The BOEI is responsive to your needs and can be customized. You can add up to ten multiple-choice items and two items with open-ended response fields. These items allow respondents to provide a sentence or two about issues specific to the organization.
Key Areas Measured:
- Job Happiness
- Work/Life Stress Management
- Organizational Cohesiveness
- Coworker Relationships
- Supervisory Leadership
- Diversity and Anger Management
- Diversity Climate
- Gender/Racial Acceptance
- Anger Management
- Organizational Responsiveness
- Training and Innovation
- Optimism and Integrity
- Courage and Adaptability